This is an opportunity to join an exceptional, forward-thinking company. We are concentrating on our most valuable assets - experienced and motivated people in the organization.
The responsibilities include:
- Calculate and process monthly payroll (mass files and national insurance taxes);
- Preparation and filing of the compulsory reports for authorities;
- Preparation of data for the management;
- Prepare specific reports on a regular basis according to management requests;
- Take the relevant accounting entries at the end of the month;
- Advisory services in terms of labor and payroll issues;
- Monitoring and applying payroll changes in local legislation;
- Identify errors or missing documentation and takes relevant actions to clarify such.
You will help us if you have:
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant accounting/HR qualification;
- Minimum 5 years of experience in payroll processing;
- Fluent in English;
- Proven ability to work with multinational companies;
- Accounting background will be considered an advantage;
- Excellent communication, analytical, and organization skills;
- Excellent knowledge of EXCEL;
- Very good knowledge of Bulgarian payroll software will be considered a plus.
- Comprehensive training and development
- Motivating salary
- Opportunity for growth and personal approach
- Excellent work environment