Our SEO team has achieved amazing results in the field of the Internet optimisation, working not only with large corporate clients, but middle and small sized businesses as well.
And now we are seeking an SEO specialist to build awareness and promote content for our websites so that we can reach more customers.
- Optimize copy and landing pages for search engine marketing;
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimization;
- Identify and analyse technical SEO issues to ensure effective Bot crawling of the website, providing feedback and support to the SEO team and developers to drive improvements;
- Work closely with the Local SEO, PR and outreach and other marketing teams;
- Work with content, design and development teams to implement recommendations for all websites properties, including Desktop, Mobile, and Tablet websites;
- Develop and implement link building strategy;
- Work with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on newly developed code;
- Analyse competitors and successful SEO websites to spot new opportunities and develop optimal SEO strategies;
- Always look for new ways to improve the overall performance of the company’s websites;
- Maintain a deep understanding of key SEO issues, Google algorithm updates and tooling possibilities;
- Contribute to the growth of the team through training and supporting inexperienced colleagues, interviewing, on-boarding, or other recruitment efforts;
- Support multiple client-facing and cross-functional projects from an SEO product perspective.
- 3+ years of proven experience in the field of on-page and off-page SEO and/or local optimization. In-depth understanding of search engine behavior – what content search engines crawl and read, how, what practices to avoid, and what on-page changes will have the most impact based on current algorithms;
- Ability to prioritize tasks and manage deadlines in a fast-paced environment;
- Fluency in English with great writing and editing skills. Outstanding written communication, and verbal presentation and communication skills;
- Analytical and data-driven approach;
- Strong familiarity with web analytics tools including Google Search Console, Google Analytics, Google Webmaster Tools, and similar;
- Positive attitude and enthusiasm for delivering results and achieving targets;
- Experience and being comfortable working in a team environment and with technical teams;
- Working knowledge in microdata, semantic HTML, CSS, JS, digital analytics, log file analysis, how search engines and browsers work, WordPress, other CMS platforms;
- Advanced working experience with Google Search Console, Ahrefs, Semrush, Screaming Frog, G Suite, Photoshop or similar and other industry-specific tools;
- Keeping up to date with the latest practices, trends and industry news;
- Solid understanding of Social Media, SEM, UX, CRO and online customer acquisition;
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team;
- Strong attention to detail;
- Follow company procedures and business goals.
Bonus skills (we give extra karma points for):
- Advanced understanding and previous experience with Agile project management methodologies;
- Previous experience in international SEO or multi-location websites;
- Previous experience in team or department management;
- SEO automation skills;
- Strong skills and knowledge in Excel and Google Sheets.
Why join us?
- Opportunity for realizing your ideas
- Business trips
- Incentives and social benefits package
- Excellent working environment
- Comprehensive and practical training